CLSI QMS15: Laboratory Internal Auditing Course
You must log in to register
- Non-member - $149
- Individual Student - $111.75
- Individual Associate - $126.65
- Individual Full Member - $111.75
- Industry Level III - $74.50
- Industry Level II - $59.60
- Industry Level I - $44.70
- HCPGOV Level III - $74.50
- HCPGOV Level II - $59.60
- HCPGOV Level I - $44.70
- Health System - $44.70
- CLSI Staff - Free!
This on-demand, four module course is based on CLSI document QMS15, Laboratory Internal Audit Program, 2nd edition.
In this course, you will learn:
- - The five reasons for having a laboratory internal audit program
- - The requirements for a laboratory internal audit program
- - The elements of a laboratory internal audit program
- - The process flow for conducting an internal audit of a specified laboratory process
- - The elements of an effective audit report and the source of information for each
- - How to formulate an effective audit report
- - How to describe appropriate auditee responses to audit findings
- - How to evaluate the effectiveness of a laboratory internal audit program
Receive 4 P.A.C.E. credits upon successful completion of the course.
CLSI is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program.